Sunday 8 September 2013

School Visits

As the kids return to school so do I! 

Both to my awesome job at Linden Meadows School and to schools around Manitoba to read from my chapter book, Spaghetti is NOT a Finger Food and Other Life Lessons and to discuss the writing process.

I am currently booking into the fall and if you'd like to contact me about visiting your school, please email me at jodi@thecarmichaels.ca.

Spaghetti is NOT a Finger Food and Other Life Lessons, is a humorous chapter book about an eight-year-old boy with Asperger's Syndrome. Connor struggles to make his way through a typical school day and in his attempt to be as cool as everyone else, he leaves a hilarious trail of destruction. But, by the end of the day, and despite many miscommunications and misunderstandings, Connor realizes that he is exactly as cool as he is supposed to be.


My presentations are varied and completely flexible. You can learn more about what I offer by clicking on the School Visits Tab of my webpage or simply click HERE.

Made McNally's Bestsellers List for 9 Weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment