Sunday 6 April 2014

Shout out to Chapters St. Vital!

Another successful book signing at Chapters St. Vital, done and complete!

I met all sorts of folks. Avid readers, burgeoning writers from ages 9 to 29, parents looking for books for reluctant readers, and of course grandparents. Again, I was astounded by the numbers of grandparents buying books for their grandchildren.

Most awesome.

Pat, me (chinless), & Christina - "An Anitas Writing Group Selfie"
Throughout the afternoon I was joined by my writing friends, my
parents, and my daughters who came and went, keeping me company and enticing shoppers to buy Spaghetti! My dad in particular had a delightful time speaking to customers and to Joseph, who looked after us throughout the book signing, making us feel like part of the Chapters team.

They say employees are a reflection of the general health and attitude of a business, and if that is so, Chapters must be doing everything right. Every staff member I've dealt with has been enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and a joy to work with.


Three Cheers for Chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment